About me

A mother, wife and civil servant, a conscientious citizen and patriot ----- my abiding love for books has made me try my hand at writing poetry, none of which is anything but the strictly spontaneous outpouring of a mind that prizes truth and harmony, above all else.

Friday, October 7, 2011

What always soothes!


                                                            Men may let me down
                                                            they often do
                                                            Music may not elevate my spirit
                                                            sometimes it fails to
                                                            Books may not give me the solace I seek
                                                            rare ---but it happens too
                                                            But the hues of Nature, its infinite charm
                                                            never fails to soothe!

No comments:

Post a Comment